1. 2. 3. 4. 5._________
6. A. It’s in front of the post office.
B. It’s between the bank and the post office.
C. It’s next to the supermarket and across from the bank.
7. A.David． B. Peter． C. Linda．
8 A. He was reading at the library．
B. He was playing basketball on the playground．
C. He was doing his homework at home．
9. A. For four days. B. For three weeks . C. For two months．
10. A. The river is badly polluted．
B. There is no water in the river.
C. The water is too deep．
11. Jack,a 7-year-old American boy, was happy because it was thanksgiving.
12. Jack’s mother put five small candies into the cake for good luck.
13. One corn was lost, but Jack’s mother didn’t notice.
14. Jack couldn’t speak for 15 years
15. At the age of 27,Jack could speak again after he coughed up(咳出) the cake .
16. For many western people , they drink cold water even _____ winter.
A. on B. for C. at D. in
17. Good books are like wise friends, because _____ support you to walk forward and help you understand the world.
A. they B. their C. them D. themselves
18. Of all the drinks , tea is ________ in the world .It has 5,000 years of history in China over..
A. older B. the oldest C. old D. very old
19. I live near the station, It’s only about five ________ walk.
A. minute’s B. minute C. minutes’ D. minutes
20.Tim Cook called his mother every week even while he_______ around the world.
A. was traveling B. is traveling C. traveled D. travels
21. I tried two bookshops for the dictionary I wanted, but ________of them had it.
A. either B. both C. neither D. none
22. ---I hate vegetables. I ________eat them .
A. always B. seldom C. often D. usually
23. What happens when you hear a strange noise at night .or find a big spider in the corner of your bedroom ? It often makes us ________.
A. jump B. to jump C. jumping D. jumped
24. Teenagers should ________ to take care of themselves from a young age.
A. educate B. be educating C. have educated D. be educated
25. Thanks to the robots, the human reporters do not have to spend a lot of time ________ boring numbers and information.
A. processing B. to process C. processed D. process
26. — ______people travel every year?
— Perhaps when we are talking about it. More than 100 planes have taken off around the world.
A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How often
27. Sitting down after a walk is relaxing . But do you dare to sit on a seat________ tells you your weight?
A. whom B. / C. who D. that
28. A father in the UK has a wonderful ideas to send his kids to school on time. He takes his sons to their school in a white tank(坦克)
A. looked up to B. made up C. come up with D. shown up
29.The police wondered_____.
A. whose handbag it is B. whose handbag it was C. whose handbag is it D. whose handbag was it
30. —Shall w e go to the amusement park right away or next weekend?
— ______Any time will do.
A. Excuse me. B. Have a good time .
C. I’m afraid I can’t D. It’s up to you .
(一) 阅读短文，完成31— 45小 题。（共15小题，计15分）
Have you seen some machines that eat used plastic bottles and give some coins to the users(用户) ?
Recently , such machines have appeared at universities in Chongqing . They can turn rubbish into treasure and encourage the public to recycle rubbish. The machine is as large as a fridge. Users put an empty bottle in the machine, It is identified(识别) by a small camera. Then it is put into a built-in bin. The users can get some coins. They can also give away the money.
When the machine is filled with bottles . it will tell the company’s(公司) head office. Nearby stations will send workers to have bottles collected . packed and send to the company.
The bottle recycling machines could greatly encourage the public to recycle rubbish and save natural resources(资源) .Now the machine only eats plastic bottles. At sometime in the future it will also cover others. Such as glass bottles .to turn more rubbish into treasure and make full use of the natural resources
People can also see similar machines in Shanghai. In the future, more such machines will appe ar at some large stations. Bus stops, neighborhoods and schools.
31. The bottle recycling machine eats plastic bottles and give some money to the users(用户) ?
32. When the machine is full , some workers will be sent to collect the bottles .
33. So far , the bottle recycling machine has been able to accept glass bottles .
34. There is no bottle recycling machine in Shanghai now.
35. The passage encourages the public to protect the environment by using the bottle recycling machines
American country music is also known as (被视为) country western music .It has a very long history . It comes from the folk songs of immigrants(移民) from Britain.
Country music users simple music and words to express everyday feelings such as loneliness, love , and sadness . That is to say , country music describes life . It talks about friends and enemies , trucks and roads , farm and crops.. People in many parts of the world like country music, because everyone can understand what the music is about .
Country western music became popular first among cowboys(牛仔) in the American west countryside . Cowboys had to take care of cows day and night. When they were alone with the cows, they often sang beautiful and peaceful songs to calm the animals and to overcome their own fear .They were not well-educated and so they sang about their daily life in very simple words .They played guitars, violins. and other instruments. In the south of America , many people added instruments from their homes , like bottles and spoons, When cowboys visited their friends and families on holidays like Thanksgiving , they usually sang and played country western music .
In recent years ,many musicians have made country western music a little different from the one in the past.These changes make the songs sound even better.Today singers such as Carth Brooks.Reba McEntire. Emmylou Harris. Lyle Lovett,Eddie Rabbitt, LeAnn Rimes,Randy Travis and a group called Alabama are singing and playing in different styles.They have brought country western music more and more fans from all over the wold.
36. Country western music comes from the folk songs of immigrants from ____
A. America B.France C. Britain D.Germany
37. According to the passage, people like American country music because ____.
A. It has a long history． B. It comes from Europe.
C. It is sung by cowboys．D. It is easy to understand.
38. The chunk “calm the animals “ here means “make the animals become ___”.
A.sad and lonely
B. quiet and relaxed
C. angry and wild
D. upset and scared
39. Which of these is mentioned in the passage ?
A. Early immigrants lived a very simple life.
B. Many country music singers are not well-educated.
C. Cowboys usually played country western music on holidays.
D. In the west of America , cowboys added instruments from their homes
40. The best title(标题) for the passage is ________.
A. Americans Love American Country Music.
B. The History of American Country Music.
C. Singers and Fans of American Country Music
D. All Kinds of American Music, Yesterday and Today.
Chen Yujie, 15 studies at a boarding school in Ningbo, Zhejiang ___41____.it was not a short ride hom e and the trips were tiring.Chen hoped her parents could put the money on a bank card , so she didn’r have to travel so often.
42 “It’s usually the most relaxing time for our family.” Said Chen.
She chose the right time.After a few turns of lobbying(游说) ，her parents finally agreed with Chen . 43 So they have to choose a right time .
US magazine Highnight recently surveyed 1,521 kids aged 6-12 in the country , asking questions like “ 44 ” Results show that American kids seem to know when their parents are most receptive(乐于接受的)。Meal time is discovered to be their most favorite time to talk to their parents.Bed time comes second.followed by time spent in the car.
Chinese teenagers seem to have a similar tendency (倾向) over the problem.Qianjiang Daily ,a newspaper in Zhejiang, did a survey about it . 45
So do you have anything to talk to your parents about? Choose a good time.
根据短文内容, 从方框中选出五个句子填入文中空缺处, 使短文内容完整正确。
A. When you want to talk to your parents about something important ,When is the best time to do it?
B. She decided to discuss it with her parents during TV time to talk to their parents.
C. They found that most American teenagers would choose bed time to talk to their parents.
D. She used to go back to her home in Cixi every week to get money from her parents.
E. The result shows most teenagers in the city would choose meal time to talk to their parents..
F. For most teenagers like Chen talking to parents can be difficult or even worrying..
Adam Braun set up the organization(组织) Pencils of Promise in2008. Its goal is to make sure all children have a chance for education. Six years later , the non-profit organization is building a new school somewhere every 90 hours.It has helped more than 22.000 children in Africa,Asia and Latin America.
It all started when Adam Braun was a college student. He was visiting India when a boy stopped him and asked for money on the street, Mr. Braun asked the boy what he would want, if he could have anying in the world.
“I thought the answer was going to be ‘a house’ or ‘a car’ or ‘a boat’. His answer was ‘a pencil’ So I gave him my pencil and he was just happy and excited . I realized he never had been to school before ,and that was the reality(现实) for 57 million ch ildren around the world. ” Braun said.
Adam Braun started working in finance(金融) after he graduated from college, But he never forgot the boy and the problem he realized.
“We live in a world in which every child can have a chance to get a good education ,because we have everything necessary already.We are able to educate every child . So I promised to help create that world .” Braun said.
Mr Braun raised money for his project. He paid for building the first Pencils of Promise school,in Laos, five years ago. Since then ,his organization has helped pay for more than 200 schools in the countryside of Laos,Nicaragua,Guatemala and Ghana.
46. Where will Lucy and John go tomorrow?
They will go to the museum .
47.How do they plan to go there?
48. How much should each of them pay for the ticket?
Each of them should pay Yuan for the ticket.
49.When had they better arrive at the museum tomorrow?
They had better arrive at tomorrow.
50. W hat does John ask Lucy to take with her?
He asks Lucy to take an with her .
51. When did Adam Braun set up the organization Pencils of Promise?
52. How often is the organization building a new school somewhere six years later?
53. What would the boy in India want if he could have anything in the world?
54. What did the boy’s answer make Adam realize?
55. Why did Adam Braun set up the organization Pencils of Prom ise？
56. There were (thousand) of people at the concert.
57. By the end of this month, people in Beijing will be able to brush their _____ (tooth) with water from Hubei.
58. We have already learned many (interest) ways to relax.
59.These magazines are (me), not yours.
60. It’s (polite) to stare at anyone or to talk loudly in public.
61. Glass didn’t become (wide) used until the 13th century.
62. The larger library you have in your head, the (long)it usually takes to find a particular(特定的)word.
63. After class, children went out of their classroom to enjoy the (warm) of the sun.
Bridges are built for many reasons. Some bridges are built so that cars 64 (cross) over rivers. Others are made for trains to use . In Washington State, there is a very unusual bridge. It was built for squirrels(松鼠) 。
The town of Longview has a very busy street. Many cars pass it every day. When squirrels tried to cross the street, they 65 (kill) . Amos Peters wanted 66 (protect) these small and lovely animals, so he built a bridge for them---one that would let them pass above the traffic.
The bridge 67 (be) a symbol of the town for over 40 years since then. And every Christmas, the local people 68 (add) a small Christmas tree to the center of the bridge ,How lovely!
A few years ago, the local people 69 (create) a squirrel festival and they raised money 70 (build) two more bridges for these lovely animals. For years, because of the bridges . the squirrels in the town have been able to cross safely from one side of the street to the other.
答案: 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70.
A. everyone B. how long C. weak D. higher E. instead of F. However
G. speed H. left I. until J. lower K. enjoyed L. how far
Isaac Newton was born in Woolsthorpe , England, on December 25,1642. He was born early and he was very__71__.No one believed he could continue to live. But he surprised _72___ . He had one of the most powerful minds in history. And he lived__73___he was 84.
Newton’s father died before he was born. His mother married again a few years later. She __74___ Newton with his grandmother.
The boy was not a good student .Yet he was curious(好奇的) and liked to make things ,such as kites, clocks and simple machines . Newton also__75___finding new ways to answer questions or solve problems .As a boy ,for example, he wanted to find a way to measure(测量) the __76___ of the wind .On a windy day , he measured how far he could jump with the wind at his back .Then he measured ___77__ he could jump with the wind in his face .From the difference between the two jumps, he made his own measure of the power of the wind.
Strangely ,Newton became a much better student after a boy kicked him in the stomach.The boy was one of the best students in the school.Newton decided to get even (报复) by getting __78 ___ marks than the boy who kicked him .In a short time ,Newton became the top student at the school.
Newton left school to help on the family farm.. _79____, the boy was not a good farmer.He spent his time solving math problems. Instead of taking care of the farm. He spent hours visiting a bookstore in town, ___ 80.__ selling his vegetables in the market.An uncle believed that Newton would do better as a student than as a farmer.So he sponsored(资助) the young man into Cambridge University to study math.
答案: 71. 72. 73. 74. 75.
76. 77. 78. 79. 80.
请以“My life in ten years为题，根据以下提示，用英语写一篇不少于60词的短文。提示 (短文须包含下
1. What do you want to be in ten years ? And why?
2. where will you live in ten years?And why?
3. Say something about your family or your free time activities in ten years.
4. What should you do to achieve your dreams?
My life in ten years
一、 (一) 答案: 1-5. BECAD 6-10. CBACA 11-15. BBAAB
二、(一) 答案: 16-20．DABCA 21-25. CBADA 26-30.ADCBD
三、(一) 答案: 31-35．AABBA 36-40． CDBCB 41-45. DBFAE
(一) 答案：46. insect 47. take the subway 48. ten / 10 49. 9:30 /nine thirty 50. umbrella 51 In 2008
52. Every 90 hours 53. A pencil.
54. Her realized the boy never had been to school before and that was the re ality for 57 million children around the world.
55. Because he wants to / Its goal is to make sure all the children have a chance for education.
(一) 答案： 56 thousands 57 teeth 58 interesting 59 mine 60 impolite
61 widely 62 longer 63 warmth
(一) 答案：64 can cross 65 were killed 66 to protect 67 has been 68 add
69 created 70 to build
2. 每小题 只能写一个答案，如果写了两个或两个以上答案，即使其中一个是对的，也不得分；有大小写错误、拼写错误或语法错误，该小题不得分。
(一) 答案： 71-75 CAIHK 76-80 GLDFE